I'll take them if they are still available.

Paul Naton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I found another box full of US format VHS movies that are either
discontinued items or blems.

They are free to a good home, you just have to pay the shipping.
Must take all or nothing!

15 Going the Distance (full scale, 3 not shriknk wrapped)
2 Pro Aero Tow
2 Secrets of Thermals
2 Endless Lift 2
1 Endless Lift 3
1 Electric Airshow 2

Mail me back if anyone is interested in keeping these fine films out
of the land fill!

Paul
--
Paul Naton
president-Radio Carbon Art

Producers of High Quality Silent Flight Videos
http://www.radiocarbonart.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: 541-752-9661
Visa/Mastercard Accepted