I have a brand new Icon seriously less than 10 flights that I would like to sell. The model is complete with ballast tube and instruction manual. The Icon is fitted with 5 JR 368 Digitals and a JR 341 Digital on Elevator. The model has the Hoopes connector and Don's custom 5 cell battery pack. This Icon is has red Fuselage , the wings and stab are Green on top with custom Red and Yellow accents and Red bottoms. I am asking $1900.00 for this model shipping will be extra. I am in Southern California if someone local is interested I can deliver it to you. I will be out of Town until next Monday, I hope to have Email communication if you have questions. I am selling this World Class F3J model because I need to fund a new Cambridge Glide Nav for the Discus. Thanks Larry Jolly
No DR Dan you cannot have this model, Don says give somebody else a chance.