If you sell it or not you should go to this web site for all the
information on progamming the Profi 4000.

http://www.rc-soar.com/

This site will also be able to inform you of a good range for the
asking price.

I have a 3030 and just love it. I have downloaded the manual form this
site and have learned alot. Once you get the knack of the programing
you can't beat the 4000. It is the best. I bought the 3030 because I
didn't think I would need a radio with soooo many features. I can't say
enough about the 3030.

Rick

--
Schwemmer