For question #2:  try Radical RC.

http://radicalrc.secure-mall.com/shop/index.php?shop=1&cat=19&cart=234181

-----Original Message-----
From: ghmenut [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2004 9:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] JR 8103 Rx & Berg 6 Rx question

I was going to post on JR Radios but the activity there is flat line...

I am seeking advice on 2 problems:

#1 JR 8103 users?
Any suggestions for a workaround to the following:
I have acquired/traded a Berg 6 Rx (old, not Berg-6*G III with switchable
ch5/7) I am trying to use it with my JR 8103 to set up my Salsa (ailerons,
no
flaps) but the Berg Rx only sees its ch5 as AUX2 or R Flap, when, for
JR/Hitec Rx's, ch 5 would always be L Aileron, in GLID mode.

The question is: How do I work around this to have L aileron on ch 5, with
differential

Is ACRO mode, Flaperon wing type, with L flaperon on ch 6 the only way?

#2 Who carries a 300mAh battery pack for a handlaunch plane ( I thought SR
Batteries, but their 300 mAh pack is 1/2 AA size, too big for the Salsa) I
need a 2/3 AAA size NiMH pack

Thanks for any advice

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.