Since I won a 9303 I have now my Futaba gear for sale.

Futaba 8UAF super 8 channel computer radio (channel 48) with Don
Edberg's book, carrying case and wall charger. It is the airplane
version but the 3 position launch switch has been moved to the left
side. Asking $190 plus shipping

Two Futabas 7 channel FM receiver R127DF with crystal (channel 48).
$40 each shipped.

Another R127DF with crystal on channel 48, but this one is older than
the ones above (works as good as the others, just the case has some
scratches). $35 shipped.

Futaba 8 channel FM receiver R148DF with crystal (channel 48). $60 shipped.

A set of Futaba TX and RX crystals on channel 41. $14 shipped.

The radio is in really good shape and the receivers have never been crashed.
See pictures at
http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/glauco/tx

Glauco
St. Louis