Pilotfrank-

I have a Robbe, and a SuperNova and two Diamond chargers (much like the
Robbe)
IF the person buying the Robbe listed above is interested in a SuperNova or
Diamond instead, I'll let either go for same price - then I'd switch to the
Robbe listed.
Just an option if you'd rather one of these brands.

(referring to Joes) I wanted it too, but I think you got it first. IF
interested in one of mine - we can all make a change. all of mine are like
new.