> Where can I get replacement rubber for  a Hi-start for hand launch gliders?
> Dream Catcher is sold out.

I haven't stocked HLG sized rubber for a couple of years because
nobody ordered it. When I had 3 50's left, I made an announcement
that I wasn't going to carry it and sold the 3, but since DLG there hasn't been
any demand and the newer HLG's are strong enough to launch on 2m
rubber. If a few people want  HLG rubber, I will make a special
order. The 2m rubber has about 6lbs pull at 300%, the HLG
rubber is about 3lbs.

Mark Mech
www.aerofoam.com