Okay,
I have a New in Box Topaz RES ship ready for shipping to
someone looking for one of these Hi-tech RES European
gliders!  Blue and Yellow glider and it's $650 shipped to
you!  That means you could have it in less than a weeks
time.
Let me know if it has your name on it and if there are
additional questions,

Edgar
"The Soaring Junkie"