As far as chargers are concerned, for *all* types of rechargeable batteries,
I like the Schulze chargers (isl 6-330d, isl 6-430d, isl 6-530d, isl 6-636+,
and isl 8-936g).  I would love the isl 8-936g, but definitely cannot afford
it.  The isl 6-330d and isl 6-430d are very good -- value for money.

See: http://www.schulze-elektronik-gmbh.de/index_uk.htm

Cameron