I have a Lite Machines heli (www.litemachines.com) that has served me well,
but I have since moved to bigger stuff.  Anyone want to trade for some
sailplane stuff?  The heli is ready to go, including a Hitec Focus 4, with
brand new hitec 555.  It has 4 HS-85 servos and a GWS micro gyro.  I have a
ton of new parts, including a main gear, couple of motors, spare crutch,
spare canopy, tailboom, etc.  Just about enough spare stuff for another
heli.  It is extremely durable and a great way to learn to fly.

Kristopher