Hey All,
Just wanted to say thanks for all the info about DLGs.

I ended up getting a Blaster.  Price and availability are the 2 main factors
that decided it for me, but in retrospect it was definitely the right
decision.

The AUW on mine is 10.5oz…that’s flying weight, with .75oz in the nose for
balance.  I used a JR610, 300mAh 1/3AA pack, and the new Dymond D4.7 servos.
The servos are pretty impressive!  They weigh 4.7grams and have 20oz/in
torque!

A friend and I took it out on Wednesday and it flew VERY well.  Fast,
responsive, and it showed even the lightest lift instantly.  We didn't fly
too long, I had other obligations, and the range check was pretty bad
(antenna inside of the carbon boom.)  The antenna is now fixed and the plane
will receive a new range check and more flight time tomorrow.  Other than
the range issue it flew great, the plane indicated lift multiple times but
b/c of the range issue we decided to keep it close!  It even looked decent
in sink.  I would definitely recommend it to anyone considering a
competitive DLG in the future.

Anyways, thanks to everyone that replied.

Jared