--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> he has pancreatic cancer for the last 2 plus years.

When I heard he was closing on RCGroups, I said my piece, just like I said it
here. If you bother to look I also specifically said I hope it is NOT for
health reasons. NO ONE deserves that. No matter how poor his treatment of
customers, nor his rude and intolerant emails, I would never, ever, wish poor
health on anyone. No hobby is 'more important' than one's health. However on
RCGroups, this was never mentioned. Indeed someone said his health had
nothing to do with it.

In his struggle with his health, if true, I wish him well. As I said, no
hobby is as important as one's health. It does not excuse his behavior, but
it does explain better perhaps his closure.

YMMV