On 11/13/04 18:18 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I am setting up my AVA with the 9303 and a Hitech 555 rx. Can't get the
> spoiler travel to anything less than full travel.
>
> Any suggestions.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Dave Corven.

I just set up my Topaz on a 9303. I decided to use the ACRO template. I put
my spoilers on the throttle channel. Then just go into the travel adjust
menu and adjust the total travel in each direction. I used a free mix to mix
elevator to spoilers (throttle). See page S49 for the travel adjust info.

I plugged the rudder into the aileron channel on the 770 (channel #2).

Took me about 10 minutes total from the time I plugged in the RX.

BTW - the new JR 770 RX is very nice. Very compact