To: "rcse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 4:41 PM
Subject: [RCSE] Transmitter bags

Ok, a few years ago I saw some bags used for slope and foul weather flying.
They were canvas with a window, and flannel inners... Cuffs to put your hands in and fly.
Keeps hands nice and toasty.
Anyone know who makes them?

If they are no longer made, does anyone on this list own one?

--
Jeff Steifel