Yes, he is also the only one that I know of who floors the winch pedal all
the way up with an AVA...

His price will be $395 ($295 for the wing tips, $100 for emotional suffering
knowing that they will be destroyed).

Joe

Now Y'all just quit pickin on Dr. Dan. He is personally responsible for
keeping several manufacturers in business, and he always has me a like new Icon
ready to go the day before the Nats. Plus he keeps Gordy out of our hair.

Happy trails - Rob Glover