For Sale: Molded Psyko, ready to fly, just add your receiver.  Fitted with Volz servos throughout (Micro-Maxx in the fuse, Wing-Maxx in the wing), Airtronics plugs, 1400 mah battery pack, 5/8" round carbon rod, Hoopes wing connectors, McCann nose teeth.  Comes with two stabs, a molded replacement (fitted), and a lighter bagged.  White fuse/wing&stab tops, red rudder, black wing bottom, blue stab bottom.  When I bought the plane, it had a couple of minor leading edge delams.  Both have been fixed, neither was a structural problem. A great flying plane, I just have a few too many moldies (yes, it is possible).  I can supply a setup for either a Stylus or EVO-12 for this plane on request.  $800 plus shipping from Sacramento, local pick up OK.  Pictures available on request.  Please contact me off line.

Jim Thomas
916-984-5123
[EMAIL PROTECTED]