John Diniz at Horizon Hobby. Handles all my JR radio gear needs better than I would have ever expected.

Don Peters at MapleLeafDesign. Builds the the best F3J, unlimited and 2m models for my needs.

Mark Miller at Isthmus Models. Carries some very interesting models, and my new RES model the new Soprano. I need to get pictures off it online, it is too kool. (fellow Hobie Hawk buff too)

Johnny Berlin at R/C Hangar. Carries all the electronic stuff and building supplies that I always seem to need.

If you deal with these guys you will never go wrong.

John, Don, Mark and Johnny, thank you from a satisfied customer.

Jim Downers Grove, IL Member of the Chicago SOAR club, AMA 592537 LSF 7560 Level IV ICQ: 6997780 AIM: InventorJim R/C Soaring blog at www.jimbacus.net