To: "soaring" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 11:41 PM
Subject: [RCSE] SWC

So far it looks like entries for the SWC in Phoenix (well OK, western Globe)
are not all that robust yet. Which is good in my book. I want to thank all
of you.

PLEASE, if you are thinking about coming, DON'T. As it stands right now, if
there are enough no-shows (say 18 to 25), I stand a pretty good chance of
getting a top 10 finish!!

Gas prices are pretty high, the weather in Phoenix can be touch and go in
February (will it be 72 or 74 today??), and really, it's just another silly
contest. I strongly urge ALL of you to stay home with your families. Enjoy
some quality time. Bond with the kids. Mow the lawn. For me, the less the
merrier to be sure!!

For you spiteful ba$tards out there who will surely want to deprive me of my
higher than deserved finish, you can go here to enter:

http://www.public.asu.edu/~vansanfo/casl/swc.html

Of course, I will place an old Irish curse upon you and your house for doing
so. And will certainly NOT share any of my beer with you. But at least you
cannot say I did not warn you!!!

I mean it's just another one of those boring, Launch, Fly, Land things. How
many of THOSE can you do before you fall into a coma??

Hoping not to see any of you soon.

Bill Malvey