Actually, you made it a big deal, my words (remember?) were my harnesses are significantly different. I did not disparage Mr. Hoope's product.

Out of respect and courtesy to Mr. Hoopes (and his product) I have elected to remain silent on this list (good business ethics) as to my involvement with any OEM's, and shall continue to do so.

As I stated previously, the Hoopes harness is a great product, what more needs to be said? It's nice to know you and Tom are friends ;^)

Bill Malvey wrote:

Unrelated?/ You made a big deal that your connectors were a vast improvement
over the Hoopes connectors and that they were being used in the Icon and
Image. ...Further, I am fairly good friends with Tom and have nothing but the highest regard for
him, his products, and his business ethnics.
Bill Malvey

Simon Van Leeuwen RADIUS SYSTEMS PnP SYSTEMS - The E-Harness of Choice Cogito Ergo Zooom