After the following question were raised these are my responses:

1.      Send payment to my home address. That person sent it to my
>companies PO Box. First error.

Yap, your only right statement in this whole thing.  I did send to wrong
address and I stated that in my first RCSE post.

 2.     An email was sent to this person, saying Postal Money Order.
 They sent a check. Even though he said he sent a money order, see
> below. Second error, maybe two errors for this one, I'll count it as
> one.

You had better examine that bank note again Roy, it is a Money Order (MO) from
the Bank of Edwardsville IL, now if their MO does not work what does?  If that
MO is not as secure as any from the Federal Government I will eat it...

3.      He sent the check to a PO Box in Britol, TN, not Bristol, IN,
> the address was not written clearly. Probably why it took so long to
> arrive in the first place. Third error.

Everything else I send gets where it is suppose to fine, and if it went to TN
no one looked at the zip code obviously, and it made the turn around quick to
you...

 4.     He did not include a note with an address for the kits to be
> sent to. The return address on the envelope was unreadable. Fourth
> error.

Oops, why just not ask, that is easy...e-mail I think would work.  And you gave
a quote on shipping $'s so you could figure a total bill, so you had my
shipping address at some point.

 5.     I only knew who the envelope (payment) came from, because the
> check had his name on it. Fifth error.

Lets see, the amount was for $XXX that you specified, and my name was on the
note line, not the authorization line that was signed by a bank official.

>6.     Even though I said Postal Money Order only, they send a check
> and then make the check out to someone else, not me. Sixth error.

If that is the case you might want to check again if that MO came from me, mine
was made to Roy Simpson, maybe that is not my MO?

 7.     Payment (I use that term loosely) arrived in 10 days, not 5
> days as stipulated. Seventh error.

You never stipulated how many days it had to get there, who does?  I will admit
I would have expected it sooner, but Skip Miller, Barry Kennedy, Larry Jolly,
Cliff Bryan and others have not worried about how long my payments were in
transit to them...

>Sad to say, this person still thinks I screwed up the deal.

Lets see, who started to sell my selected kits out from under me? There was no
way I could respond to your first e-mail Saturday AM since a second e-mail was
already there saying that one kit was sold to someone else and I shut down the
sale at that point when I arrived home about 2:00pm.  Additionally, I was not
going to make any move with out the bank doing a search for the MO and if any
action had been taken with it, that was started today.  Remember, I am the only
one out any money at this point and you were out nothing, remember patience is
golden!

>Seems that this person is posting this trash on every forum he can find.

I am interested to hear what other forums, I am only on this international
forum Roy, how can I be posting elsewhere?  Why do you not send some posts here
so all can see...

One final question Roy, "if" that is my MO, what did you do with it?
Hope you didn't cash it and it is being returned promptly...

I would hope that the folks that know me well and have worked with me in the
past will indulge me in this post.

Marc Gellart
Event Director 2005 Soaring Nationals
Ohio Valley Soaring Series Coordinator and Founder, 1998-Present
Soaring Nationals Contest Director Hand Launch 2001, 2003-2004
Soaring National Champion, 2004(XC, Winch) , 2000(Nostalgia Sailplane)