From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 20:56
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] Cashier's Check vs. Money Order

Roy,
      Well, come to find out I sent Roy a Cashiers Check not a Money
Order, could of fooled me.  I wished I could open the jpg you sent Roy,
but I will take your word on it, but the final two questions I have:

1)  Isn't a Cashiers Check the same as a Money Order?  Both are cash
purchased documents of money transfer I believe and guarenteed.

2)  Even though you stated that you are keeping the Cashiers Check, as
proof that I am some felon,  I think that it is appropriate that it be
mailed back to me for proper disposal, don't you?

Marc Gellart
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe"
and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note
that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format
with MIME turned off.