Off topic slightly, but for what it is worth: the molded 6 meter scale
ships by LET all come standard with mini sub-D 15 pin wing to fuse
connectors pre wired and installed in the plane, with JR plugs on the
servo end and optionally on the RX end. These ships are roughly twice
the cost of a simple molded TD airframe.

The point being, this is not rocket science, none have ever failed to my
knowledge. Sometimes simple is OK.

It's all good...

JD

Endless Mountain Models