Happy thanksgiving everyone.  Tonight we soar with the turkeys!

    Let's all be thankful for being allowed to perpetrate our aerial sport/hobby; let's give thanks to the folks who provide us with the great modern, inexpensive electronics
    to the guy who invented EPP foam
    to the (recently deceased) guy who invented NIMH batteries
    to George Joy who keeps us charged up
    to Harley who keeps inventing and perfecting
    to Chuck Anderson for perspective
    to Gordy for comic relief
    to Dave Garwood for getting it all down in writing and on film
    to Daryl and Joe for keeping us inspired
    the farmer at the AMA site for planting beans this last year instead of corn

    Hey let's all give thanks to US;  we keep ourselves pretty well entertained all year.

    Next week is the beginning of the holy week known locally as Bambidon, or in some of the more urban areas as Deer Gun Season.

    I will be off in a tree somewhere, and for once, not trying to retrieve a plane.   If you write, it may take me a while to get around to responding.

Tom H. Nagel
Columbus, OH