From: Bill H [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2004 6:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Most fun moment while flying

My most fun moment while flying had to be flying on Francis Peak this past
September during "Soar Utah"  The adrenalin rush I got while flying my
Graphite for about an hour at whizzing fast high speed non-stop on top of a
mountain is unsurpassed in my experience.  I can only imagine what it would
be like to live near there and be able to do something like that every
weekend the weather cooperates.  Kudos to Clarence and his friends for
putting together a great fun time.

Bill Heishman

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.