Selling a Futaba Trainer Cord I found while going through a box of stuff. It has a big round plug on each end with 6 pins inside it, its also 10' long. I know it worked with my Super 7 I had, but sold it years ago.

Make offer if interested, not sure what it would be worth if anything.

Thanks

Mark

Soaring Is Life!!