Guys,

Yep, the Jouster was a competitive plane for the course we use but it had as
much to do with Wayne's thumbs as it did with the plane. He flies a nice
tight course and is very consistent. The Jouster is dead, Long live the
Jouster! See you in June, Wayne!

--
Greg Smith
Slope Soaring Resource

US distributor for Wizard Compact II, Opus DS V, Majko, Airtech models and
PCM Erwin 5 models.