This one is hard to beat.  Sooo true!

EJ
----- Original Message ----- From: "D Hauch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2004 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Most fun plane

Mine is anything just getting dropped off by the big brown truck,
no wait, those usually have a hole thru the box.

It's the one buy the the white truck with green & purple lettering,
no wait, those are usually crushed.

Well, my favorite is the one just arrived in one piece, I don't care
what it is, the fun is just beginning!  :-)

Dave Hauch
Mich.