Hey now,
        O.k. I'm a bit strange... Back in the seventies I was mostly
flying ukies and had just learned r/c on a "Das little stick" I wanted to
try sloping, but knew little to nothing about it. I didn't like the res
kits that I saw so I modified a Midwest ukie kit, a P-63 profile warbird.
I put a lot of lead in the nose, hooked up the contra flaps as ailerons,
and made the rudder work. It wasn't fast (fat airfoil, ukie stunter.), and
it wasn't that stable, but it did fly and I had loads of fun flying it.
Sometimes I think I'd like to try it again...
                        RobII

                      Erica Frank  &  Rob CarterII
                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                "Everybody understands Mickey mouse.
                Few understand Herman Hesse.
                Hardly anyone understands Albert Einstein.
                And nobody understands Emperor Norten"
                                        -Malaclypse the younger-