I just spent a few minutes boring you folks with my "First Sailplane" treatise, so now I am going to be much briefer and tell you my favorite sailplane. or two, or three.

I suspect this list will change as time goes by, but in current order:

Aquila - I can't seem to leave it at home if I go to the field
BoT (RIP)- Longest flight to date (47 minutes) and I killed it trying to get it back down
NSP Dove (RIP) - First plane I ever had that I flew every chance I could. Killed it trying to fly with the wrong model selected on the transmitter.

EJ