> > I have enjoyed sloping my EPP P-38 and now want to electrify it by
> > adding two speed 400 motors.
> > By reversing the wiring on one of the motors the motors  now  rotate in
> > opposite directions.
> > It is not at all clear to me what kind of prop to put on the motor that
> > is rotating clockwise (when viewed from the front). Simply putting a
> > regular prop on backwards does not seem to provide thrust in the proper
> > direction.

You need to find a prop that is available in both directions
of rotation. If you can find a pusher prop of the same model,
it can be mounted backwards (to the direction of travel) and spun
in the proper direction for thrust.
These will only be available for gas engines since it is easy
to change the direction of rotation for electrics.

Mark Mech
www.aerofoam.com