One aspect of R/C soaring has some official data recorded for timed
flights standing in one spot. You might be surprised how difficult it is
to stay up for an hour on any given day; The Scale Soaring Gold Medal
program proves just that. At Venues all over the U.S and Canada, from
Visalia to Los Banos to the JR Aerotow to the NATS XC event (scale XC)
Check it out. These are timed (verified by second party) flights at
public events. This years program was a popular success, if you fly
scale sailplanes, try it for yourself next year.

Here is the excel sheet with info. Click on times link when visiting
this page.

http://www.scalesoaring.net/EMM/scalesoaringgold.htm

Endless Mountain Models
http://www.scalesoaring.com