Jack Iafret wrote earlier:

First there is a club contest Sunday and Corven want to do a special event.
It is a fund raiser for the club and it will probably cost about $5.00, (or
whatever we decide on Sunday) to enter and the winner of the contest will
get 40% and the rest goes to the club. This will be on top of the normal
$2.00 entry fee which goes to the Club automatically.

The big deal about this contest is that it will determine the winner for the
year, yes that is correct- throw out all the scores up until now and the
winner on Sunday is the Winner. (Flame Corven if you wish, not me)

So Hutch are you a gambler? Now is your chance to beat the Masters class
flyers and you know we are all better than D.

The second item is that Hartmut and Alex are going out on Saturday to
practice for the big showdown on Sunday and invite all who can to come out
and play.

Jack Iafret

Well, no flames yet, but it is early.

I will volunteer to CD on sunday if those of you who are brave enough to play with our Fund Raiser are also brave enough to allow me to CD.

I will warn you ahead of time that the event I have selected is not new but I have added a couple of twists that will shake your socks loose.

I will allow non club members to enter the Fund Raiser and fly for the 40% top prize as well as the club members.

The normal club championship scores will be pulled out and tabulated for our standard yearly scoring and club championship.

Are you game, then be there on sunday.

Questions can be addressed to my e-mail address or to my cell 248-515-2153.

Regards, Dave Corven.