Hi Gents
Just in time for Christmas, Charm, the new RES model from the Ukraine is
now being delivered.  Take a look at the Jan. issue of Model Aviation or
my website for more details;  http://www.netmeister.net/~jerry/index.htm
The Price for this beautiful model is $ 575.00.

And, for the first time ever, Photon II's are in stock.  The same model
that finished 3rd in the Nats can be yours for Christmas.  Get ready
for spring flying now.

For those of you who have no time to build, I will assemble your Photon with equipment installed and ship anywhere in the CONUS for $ 675.00. I can probably get a few models done in time for Christmas. The next Charm shipment has left the Ukraine. Whether they get here before Christmas is up to US Customs.

Jerry Krainock
[EMAIL PROTECTED]