Who carries Volz servos in the US?  I've had a hard time finding online.

Frank
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 8:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] Volz servo repairs...everyone knows where :-)

Make sure you put a return label and the amount of shipping it took to get them here..in the box.  They will be returned the same day I see them.  No charge for labor since its not my job..its my hobby.  Motor or amps are $15, case $5. If you need horns or leads let me know i the box.

I like doing the repairs. I hate bothering with packing them up and mailing them.  Send them anyway you want, but do not require a signature..it just slows things down. :-)

Gordy Stahl
9303 LeBeau Ct
Louisville Ky 40299