SOMEBODY tell me that they got out for some sloping in this mess,
please.

I am glued to this PC for the foreseeable future, but I stepped out into
40+mph winds - anyone get a chance to take advantage of it?  I'm missing
it, but it might help to know that it didn't go to waste.

Any stories to get my mind off upgrades and downgrades would be much
appreciated.

Brent