A very good reason to put your name and contact info in or on all of your models...  such a simple thing to do.

The name was on it, a squirel ate it! But you make a great point, specially on slopes like Frankfort, where it can be pretty treacherous to not have you name tag on, we have found a bunch of dead guys on that slope, stranded at some point by muddy terrain, sloping by themselves...and no name in their fuselages.  I don't mind keeping them in the garage till someone claims them but my wife complains about the smell.
Gordy