Hi all,

I have a Dodgson Orbiter 2 HLG kit that I won't get around to building. I acquired it in it's current state, with the wings framed up but no top sheeting, cap strips or LE's installed. No other building has been done, and what is done was done nicely. Plans, instructions and all materials minus tail boom are there.

Make offer!

Thanks for the bandwidth,

Tim Vandenheuvel
Glider Graphics