Saying that is like saying a MPX 4000 is not a glider radio.  These are not
template based programmed radios, so you have to roll you own mixes.  No
biggie for some of us, others may want a 9303.

The 10x is a fine radio for our application, solid as a rock, and has been
very successful for me.
As much as you want this thread to be about your stuff , its about the new Futaba 14x, so try to add something positive about the Futaba 14x. (should have sold that 10x while there was still a market, but now it and that old MPX are gonna go cheap :-)

I like the Futa's new Synth RX, no more Xtals for us traveling guys. The TX is synth too.  You know since you can play music on it, you can save about $300 on not buying an IPOD, have to factor that into the cost/value of the new FUTABA 14x.

Course with that voice rec thing, it will be a problem for a lot of us, cuz the wife could come by, yell out "COME HOME" and we'd have to.  Resistance would be futile.

Gordy