Yeah, a good timer will do that.

The biggest problem with the new brand F radio is that it comes from Futaba.
I'll support them when they support RC soaring.

happy trails -- RobG

At 01:57 PM 12/9/2004, Sheldon - YNT uDesign wrote:
>Or
>maybe you're buyin' off your timers with brews??? Which is it???...Time to
>come clean Dude!!! <G>

My timers punch hard, verbally abuse me, scream, yell and generally scare
me into the correct areas of the sky!  8-)

Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of the Chicago SOAR club,  AMA 592537    LSF 7560 Level IV
ICQ: 6997780   AIM: InventorJim   R/C Soaring blog at www.jimbacus.