I dabbled in the entry-level hotline game for a brief time.  I was flying a
Hobby Lobby "Jerry" for a while.  With a Aveox F10LMR, running 7 or 10
cells, it was a blast to fly.  Not too hot, but still plenty of climb
performance when propped for about 50 amps.  As it turns out, I'm trying to
sell my Jerry...

Model: Hobby Lobby Jerry (Electric Glider)
Controls: aileron/elevator
Wingspan: 81.5"
Length: 43"
Weight: 2 lb 2 oz   (w/ 3x Hitec HS-81 servos, no power system)
Photo - http://home.earthlink.net/~sat-chaser/ForSale/Jerry.JPG
Hobby Lobby sells the Jerry for $229.  Asking $120

- Model is good entry-level hotliner if flown with a high power brushless
power system
- Model does NOT include motor/ESC/prop/batteries
- Fuselage has been repaired at wing saddle/fin
- Includes carbon fiber wing joiner
- Removable wings/tail for easy transport in original box

Please email me if you are interested.

Steve