Once upon a time, a long time ago, I heard of people using old CD's to cut horns out of. Anybody doing that now? They are pretty tough, but probably not as strong as G10.

EJ
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Remus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 6:23 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] need G-10 for control horns, or suitable substitute

Old circuit boards from your computer.  They work great!
Mike
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:51:43 -0800 "D Hauch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Hi,
I need to make some horns, anyone have or know where I can get
this material to make my own ?

Thanks,
Dave Hauch
Mich.
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send
"subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and
unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME
turned off.

Mike Remus
LOFT Glider Club
Fort Wayne IN
LSF Level 5 #112
Remember; Dreams are the seedlings of reality. Dream Lofty dreams!