I can't express properly in writing how I feel right now, but it is one of
those things in this hobby I thought I would never achieve, and somehow I did.

Jim,
Writting classes are available at night school to help with that being able to
express your thoughts properly...but I know how you feel, I felt the same way
when I got my first Cox Sticker.

For those of you who also have been aspiring to be part of some mfg'rs 'team'
the process is pretty simple.  Do some work to earn it (usually, that's the
route, being a close to the mfg'r and chumming doesn't hurt:-)

Writting articles for national magazines is a good way to earn recognition.
Sometimes but rarely being top ranked competitor can help with being on a
'team'.

(I know you see team but read 'free stuff' but in fact none of the suppliers
are interested in giving away products cuz products are just a different form
of money.) The stuff Jim will be showered with, will be in exchange for being a
good representative for JR products.  Good doesn't mean yammering on at every
opportunity, it means being a good guy and learning every possible detail about
the products..and being able to explain why they are worth the money...not too
hard with JR products.

So if you want to be all teary eyed some day at the mail box too, do some
work...in your hobby.

But remember accepting products as a sponsored 'team' member usually includes a
contract to 'be' a team member...locked in and ...locked out.  You then have
job versus a hobby, which can be fun too.

Congrats to Jim for achieving a life long goal

Me? I'm just hoping some day to be able to travel to...damn already been there!

Cold in Jamestown this morning!
Gordy