Sand it lightly with wet-or-dry sandpaper while wet. This will contain the carbon dust and keep it from getting into your lungs.

Ron Kramer wrote:

I picked up a Xtreme and the outer square carbon joiner is way to tight to
allow the wing tip to slip on - what is the best solution for this?  Sanding
it lightly? (make me itchy) ;-)   or some sort of lubricant? Or what?

thanks!

messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.