To all my fellow Wood Crafters,

I'll be closing up Sky Bench in a few days for Christmas Vacation and intend
to try and catch up on my building projects so I will have plenty to fly at
WC 05.  I also will be putting some Legionair kits together,
there is a waiting list and the oldest orders will be shipped first.  I'll
have the kit price posted on the web page in a few days.

WC 05 Awards Dinner on Friday night will include the annual free raffle,
here is the info:
Wood Crafters Award Dinner Friday Night 6:30 pm"

Our annual free raffle will take place during the Friday Night Awards Dinner
instead of at the field. You will receive your raffle ticket at the
restaurant,
the current prize list includes:

two heavy duty, high quality, bench top Drill Presses
two Mini Miter Saws
one Sky Bench 122" Baby Bowlus kit
More items will be added soon.

Hope everyone has pleasant Holidays and good health.

Ray Hayes
http://www.skybench.com
Home of Wood Crafters