Amen, Mike. I just don't get it. IMHO there is nothing simpler on the face of
this earth than the universal model approach of the Profi 4000. It is the
essence of simplicity and totally intuitive yet is incredibly flexible. Why
does every radio mfgr feel compelled not to offer this mode?

Perplexed,

Steve>