Gordy,

Now that I know that you have a previous engagement on New Years Day  ;-)

Everyone Else,

The Orlando Buzzards will be having seeded man on man contest on New Years Day. If you are going to be in the area and would like to join us drop me an email. I will need to know your radio channel so we can avoid conflicts.

This is not a sanctioned contest, fly whatever you bring. Change planes, wings, tails or whatever as often as you like. We'll launch in groups and normalize the scores. Each round you will launch against guys whose scores are close to your own. They are the ones you have to beat in order to move up.

We'll have some food on the field and of course the weather will be a balmy 70 degrees or so with light winds and scattered puffy clouds floating in a sea of blue! (My forecast is as good as anybody's!)

If you're in Central Florida come on over and join us! (Walk-ons are welcome. We'll do everything we can to see that you get to fly.)

Rick