HELP! Being new to electrics, I am wondering if the Great Planes
Lithium-Polymer 1200mAh 11.1V 3-Cell Pack would be ok for use in my 2M Renny
electric. I has an Aveox 2713 motor, with Phoenix 25 amp Brushless
Sensorless Speed Control. Is something else better? I want to keep the plane
as light as possible for better soaring. Anyone?

Rense Lange