Martin Usher wrote:

Nobody's ever explained what the problem with HTML tags in mail is -- all but the oldest mail clients are able to interpret these tags and the result looks a lot better. I don't care either way myself -- the only problem I have with non-HTML mail (like this one) is that try as I may I can't get the line breaks right.

Answers anyone?

It makes the digest unreadable. Worse, those that send HTML and text in a multi-part MIME message.

--
Andrew E. Mileski