Years ago, SIG used to sell a 2 part mix up urethane expanding foam.
Actually fun stuff to play with
I just checked their site and the do not seem to offer same anymore.

I have just screwed up a small project and I have a void in a wing that I want to fill,
but I do not want to use the stuff from home depot, you know That stuff in the red can.
It never stops growing...

Any ideas

TIA
CJ