As a long time R/C modeler and retired statistician, I feel I
now have gathered enough data to share the following observation with the
RCSE community:
        Skills acquired during the construction and covering of model
aircraft definitely do NOT transfer to the attractive wrapping of Christmas
presents!  (and a heat gun won't help!!)
    Taking a break from this arduous task, I wish everyone on RCSE a merry
Christmas,
            Jim Deck